Friday, December 5

Poems and Inconvenient Evolution

1st Dec
She had been reading a version of Alice in Wonderland and she brought to me a page with a poem that we read out together. The book kindly reminded the reader that it was merely an excerpt. So we looked up the entire poem. The walrus and carpenter and other poems.
Plus listened to jabberwocky




3rd Dec

Miss6 in her bedroom, in the afternoon.
me (in front room) - Sweetheart! what are you doing?
her - Trying to sleep.
me - why?
her - So that my eyes turn to like cat's eyes.
me - why would they do that?
her - So I'm nocturnal.
me - It doesn't work like that.
her - What!? (coming our from room)
me - It takes thousands even millions of years.
her - I wish evolution happened in 1 hr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.