Wednesday, July 16

Mama's Day

Very late at night, cuddling in bed with Miss6...

"I'm going to make a Mama's Day for you."
"Oh?, Why?"
"I think you should have a day all for you to show my appreciation for everything you do for me."

gasp, what a child.

Next day, we both have forgotten.

This morning she remembered... and so I was sent to the bedroom with a book, as she created; an arrow to lead the way, two flag's stating Mama's Day that were stuck erect into the sofas.

Yes, of course I cried.


First a play picnic. Then we had a treasure hunt that included a trick route.


I also recorded part of a Mama Appreciation song she sang for me.

So who needs a national Mother's Day? July 15th from now on will be Mama's Day.

heart runneth over....

4 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful little girl you have. Mama's Day sound lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. That is one special little lady you have there. xo

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.