Friday, February 17

joy pockets #37

A quiet week, feeling cocooned in the snow, riding through the last of our colds.

a shawl, a wood burner, cosiness supreme


.
warmth
.
cuddles
.
ticking off big sections in her 'work' book
.
writing my first real letter in decades
.
vitamin C
.
a 4 star book
.
delicious sweet pink ladies
.
feeling positive about a homeschooling future
.


joy pockets

share with me your joy pockets this week.


if you've done your own, add the link to your actual POST below
And enjoy visiting those ahead of you!


7 comments:

  1. hi, monica!
    I love warmth & cuddles.
    and I like that thing about homeschooling since I don't think it's possible in italy.

    wish you a lovely weekend :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading by the fire with a shawl sounds sublime...on my list for sure.
    Think they made a film of that book recently. And you have developed your thoughts some more on homeschooling? My joy pockets is a few days old, but that's the way I'm rumbling this week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great list this week. It's been lovely here with a bit warmer temps and the first signs of spring beginning to bud. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fire and all the books piled beside it! Warmth for the body, mind and soul! WONDERFUL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you again. We've been nursing a bit of a cold too. Here's to feeling better! Cuddles and warmth always help.

    We have also been thinking about homeschooling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet warm coziness.
    I'm sorry I missed Joy Pockets this week!
    Was out sick.: (
    XO
    C

    ReplyDelete
  7. I home school and most days I love it. It's a beautiful decision. Good luck in your journey.

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.