Thursday, February 9

joy pockets #36

I've not been in the head space to do these, but it always feels good when I get back to this Friday ritual.
A big thanks to Melissa for keeping joy pockets alive while I took a break.


After 7 weeks in England, we're back in Montenegro safe and sound.

the woods are all covered in snow now


.
returning to snow-capped mountains
.
re-nesting
.
her endless love of reading
.
a new stack of (2nd-hand) books
.
"mama, if you stop eating, will you grow small like me?"
.
my new (pre-loved) little tea pot
.
the wood burner
.
varieties of teas
.
watching snow-fall together
.



joy pockets

share with me your joy pockets this week.


if you've done your own, add the link to your actual POST below
And enjoy visiting those ahead of you!


11 comments:

  1. Look at that snow..so beautiful! "mama, if you stop eating, will you grow small like me?" hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is beautiful! So glad to hear you have returned, safe and sound and are enjoying the re-nesting process. I have missed your Joy Pockets, as they are always a breath of fresh air. I am traveling myself now, and have let my own blog go a bit this week, but hopefully I have a chance shortly to share my Joy Pockets and return to link up. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning picture Mon!! Sun and snow-- one of my favorite combinations :). Wood burner, tea, and reading, with that view? Doesn't get too much better than this for me :).
    Happy weekend to you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know, i do relish the wonderful bits about where we live. and try to keep them in mind when going through the not so good bits lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. "mama, if you stop eating, will you grow small like me?"

    The mind of a child - pure brilliance. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice to have you back!
    you know I'm a sucker for all things "used" so congrats on the book and teapot.
    Lovely photo.
    Hugs to you and the little.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you are back. glad you are home. glad you are snuggled watching the snow together! Rest and relax. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I discovered you when you were away and I've been hosted by melissa for a couple of weeks.

    nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds glorious! welcome back home... still have to figure out how to use joy pockets lol but still learning ins and outs of blogging! wishing you well...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you back home!

    Just shared my joys this week...

    xo,
    s

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love calling braids plaits instead. much better that way. :)

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.