Friday, November 11

joy pockets #31

Just not getting 2 consecutive nights of decent sleep.
Need these pockets to look back and remember there were little joys.


.
making not-sweet-enough cookies
so that now I have baked oatmeal for breakfast
.
this dessert
.
quietly colouring-in our respective art in the studio
.
the house filled with cinnamon + vanilla scents
.
the weekly playgroup
.
the chance to indulge in a period drama, all alone
.
feeling grounded
.
new markers & pens
.
ever so slightly improved internet connection
it's something
.
working on some digital art
.


joy pockets


share with me your joy pockets this week.


if you've done your own, add the link to your actual POST below
And enjoy visiting those ahead of you!

7 comments:

  1. Is it the full moon bothering your sleep maybe? I have to block it out or it wakes me up...Yay for improved internet--baby steps :). And what period drama are you enjoying may I ask? I'm looking for one to sink into...cheers to feeling grounded my friend :), loved your posts this week (at Twilight) about being in tune emotionally..
    xoxo

    http://www.wanderwonderdiscover.com/2011/11/pockets-and-moments.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best regards from Romania!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see you back for Joy Pockets this week. Your presence was missed last week, but I totally respect that you don't show up when you're not feeling it. Thanks for sharing, authentically.

    Anyway, that desert sounds amazing! Really feeling grounded is a wonderful thing, and I can see weekly playgroups and a familiar scent of home helping contribute to that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep missing you! Never know whether to come here or your other blog! Been wanting to link up the past couple of weeks - but had taken this blog off my blog roll as thought you'd moved over to the other - ah well - we're back together again!!

    Snap on the cinnamon and vanilla scented house!! And homemade baked oaty breakfasts!

    Don't know if you saw that I shared your Joy Pockets idea in a piece I wrote for the November issue of Wild Sister magazine - but in it sent people to Bohemian Twilight - sorry! http://dreamingaloudnet.blogspot.com/2011/11/wild-sister.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also have one of these in draft! (wrote it last week) Feeling more grounded myself. Hurray for improved Internet connection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time joining in on joy pockets, though I LOVE the idea and have been meaning to for ages. Thank you for a wonderful way to end the week!

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.