Friday, September 16

joy pockets #26

Little Miss 3 was ill with a mysterious stomach thing, yet no real symptoms but lethargy and little appetite.
Not much sleep and of course much concern is tiring.
Then last night she tried my dessert and there was (unknown to me) egg white in it and she was ill. argh!
She's all better now and we're looking forward to going on travels up north.



.
the allergic reaction for Miss 3 at least gone within 30mins
.
snail mail
.
mail gifts from a friend
.
tiramisu
.
massages
.
laughter
.
warm but not too hot days
.
the choice of not visiting the doctor for Miss 3 being the right one
.




joy pockets


share with me your joy pockets this week.



if you've done your own, add the link to your actual POST below
And enjoy visiting those ahead of you!

9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the allergic reaction was a mild one and all is well now! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your daughter got better quickly! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy your daughter is well again! To be joyful of what I have... I was getting a bit grumpy so this post came at the right moment! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know she had egg allergy! That's a tough one.

    Massages sound so wonderful. My hubby owes me one, and I could really use it right now.

    I don't have time to write up a post this week (though I have been thinking on it). I'll just share a few here: starting a new yoga class, finding a delish paleo brownie recipe that calls for zucchini (people have given us loads), watching my garden produce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allergies -- I wrote the book on them. So glad she is better and congrats on your new site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet girl!

    So sorry about the bug. Nothing worse for a Mama than a sick little one. We don't rush to the doctor unless the fevers won't subside. I always question it but they rarely have answers except "wait it out".

    Snail mail is awesome. Trying to get back into the swing of that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute picture! So glad that your daughter is feeling better. Ooooo - massages. Happy joy pockets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful picture i am glad she is better and the reaction was short. Enjoy your travels x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dreadful allergies....
    Don't dread a visit to a dietary consultant and discuss a diet and/or enzymes. The less kids suffer from food, the better.
    It is the food, overloaded with chemicals, it is not the kids.
    Best wishes,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.