Monday, May 2

April in Review

April's weather has been predictably unpredictable - rain and cool winds followed by days so warm they hint of Summer already. Extra sleep-deprived, yet I'm in a calm place, balancing nothingness and focus..

A thought...
If I allow it, Time is infinite.

A sound...
A cement mixer in the early mornings as we have work done on the garden.

A taste...
The death-by-chocolate cake I baked for her birthday.

An image...

a day trip to Kotor old town

A scent...
Nature re-awakening.

A word... (anything word related)
Struggling to get through Salman Rushdie's Midnight's Children.

A touch...
The icy cold of first beach splashes.

A gift for me...
Freshly-squeezed juice.

A post you may have missed...
Hardly, what with my blogging break.

Your reader's may have missed out on some content this month, you have new or occasional readers, or you didn't post much. Consider a Month in Review post. I know I can't keep up with all the wonderful blogs out there. Just copy & paste the headings above and add your responses.

Did you do a review? Let me know, and a link back of course would be nice.

reviewing:
Carin @ Created With Love
Cassie @ There's A Pickle in My Life
Mara @ Holistic Mamas
Lisa @ My World Edenwild

7 comments:

  1. "If I allow it, Time is infinite"- Love it, Mon! And those images from Kotor are gorgeous.

    I've done one as well this time, to be found here: http://createdwithlove.typepad.com/created-with-love/2011/05/april-in-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your photos. And I like your thought 'time is infinite if you allow it'. That makes me think a bit.

    Anyway I did month in review too. Here's the link. Welcome back from bloggy break!
    http://theresapickleinmylife.blogspot.com/2011/05/april-in-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You're blogging again! Thanks for the inspiration for the month in review. Mine is here: http://holisticmamas.com/april-in-review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you for the peace this post brings. It feels…it feels…
    just like a river stone.

    (and I hope that makes sense to you!) :)

    Your joy pockets and months in review are lovely! The pictures are gorgeous. I love the energy of your blog, Mon. I know I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so nice to read your reviews.

    welcome Helena, lovely to see you here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did mine, too: http://edenwild.wordpress.com/2011/04/30/april-in-review-2/

    Love the pictures, they make me want to go there (and bring my camera, too, heehee).

    Freshly squeezed juice and death by chocolate cake sound amazing. So what are you doing in your garden??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! You are back. LOve the photos.

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.