Wednesday, March 2

February in Review

February began with our last week in England, then settling back into our own rhythm.

A thought...
It's good to choose less.

A sound...
Husband trying to indoctrinate the little one with Bruce Springsteen. !!

A taste...
shortbread biscuits

An image...



A scent...
Incense wafting into every corner of the house, greeting the home on our return.

A word... (anything word related)
Finished reading House of Mirth and enjoyed it.

A touch...
Unexpected snow.

A gift for me...
Blogging only every 2nd week.

A post you may have missed...
My philosophy for the year.

Your reader's may have missed out on some content this month, you have new or occassional readers, or you didn't post much. Consider a Month in Review post. I know I can't keep up with all the wonderful blogs out there. Just copy & paste the headings above and add your responses.

Did you do a review? Let me know, and a link back of course would be nice.

There's A Pickle In My Life
The Awakened Heart
My World Edenwild
love from eva

7 comments:

  1. I've just done my first Month in Review. It was surprisingly satisfying. I have linked back to you in the title. Love that picture of your wee girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this month in review idea. And I love what your month in review invoked in me - a sense of wonder, stillness, and laughter. Thank you for the pick me up this morning. Where did you find this wonderful idea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute about the Bruce Springsteen!
    And cute pic, your little girl is so tall now!!

    Here's my review
    http://theresapickleinmylife.blogspot.com/2011/03/february-in-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. much as it's good to go away, especially if that is to visit family, it's always so lovely to be back at home and in your own space and rhythm. Lovely photo of your little one, she is really growing tall these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol about the indoctrination. I like your little-on-in-the-snow picture, too. :)

    I did a review. Can't believe I skipped the last two, but I had to cut back on blogging somewhere. :P

    http://edenwild.wordpress.com/2011/03/03/february-in-review-2/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that picture of your daughter jumping, great shot!! i haven't tried the month in review yet, but I love to reflect, so maybe I'll give a go for March :). Haven't tried your biscuits yet, but I want to!! Have a nice weekend Mon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely time it sounds, and i like the style of this post. i especially love the picture to go with it!

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.