Thursday, December 2

November in review

Your reader's may have missed out on some content this month, you have new or occassional readers, or you didn't post much. Consider a Month in Review post. I know I can't keep up with all the wonderful blogs out there. Just copy & paste the headings below and add your responses.

november was a blink of the eye. i've no idea what happened to it. and yet, it wasn't due to busyness because i've been aiming for the opposite.

A thought...
doing less, choosing meaning, brings me inner balance

A sound...
muh, muh. muh for mama. duh, duh. duh for dog. luh, luh. luh for light...............
(we haven't taught her letters at all)

A taste...
porridge days!

An image...
rain trees


A scent...
burning logs

A word... (anything word related)

read Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell. and a couple more. will share our reading with you soon.

A touch...
handfuls of ice-cold unexpected hail

A gift for me...
doing less

A post you may have missed...
mind decluttering continues
tradeoffs

Did you do a review? Let me know. and a link back of course would be nice.

Lisa @ My World Edenwild
D @ Groeing Into My Life
A Green Spell

5 comments:

  1. I did my review: http://edenwild.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/im-a-little-sugar-addict/

    November flew by for me, too, but that was because I was insanely busy. It felt like a full month, just didn't get to do some things I wanted...

    Wow, she's getting the letter sounds down, huh? I really want Michael to, so he will be one step closer to learning to read...but I'm being patient. He's bright, he'll figure it out....

    So jealous you have a wood stove to burn logs in! I'm lucky if I even get to smell someone else's when I'm outside. So many around here have the gas fireplaces like we do. Bleh.

    Again, love your photo! I LOOOVE misty, wintry trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry, I didn't copy my link right. It's http://edenwild.wordpress.com/2010/12/02/november-in-review-2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is my review: http://growingintomylife.blogspot.com/2010/12/november-in-review.html
    i love this idea of a month in review. thank you!
    much love, d.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been so bad at commenting lately and totally forgot to come here when I belated posted my reivew. Thanks for posting the link, though!

    I wanted to tell you how much I LOVE that picture of your daughter that you recently posted. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.