Tuesday, June 1

may in review

Your reader's may have missed out on some content this month, you have new or occassional readers, or you didn't post much. Consider a Month in Review post. I know I can't keep up with all the wonderful blogs out there. Just copy & paste the headings below and add your responses.
Here's a tip, set a post up in draft form and add to it throughout the month.

A thought...
inner peace comes from eliminating and inviting in with discernment. people, things, thoughts...

A sound...
strimmer - we share a village strimmer and everyone is taking turns cutting back the wildness. our garden looks reasonably habitable now.



A taste...
chorizo en vino, one of my faves to make

An image...

first time on the beach for this season

A scent...
getting incense into all the crevices of the house

A word...
home - creating a home, organising, sorting, putting up shelves, adding only what we love...

numbers - the Wildflower visually recognises the numbers from 1-8.... ummm, i discovered this by accident (we've never taught her)

A touch...
brusied coccyx - don't ask, 'cause i'm not sure what i did, but haven't sat on my butt for 4 days.

A gift for me...
putting energy into real friends

A post you may have missed...
unlearnt hitting in pre-toddlers, with interesting comments too.

Did you do a review? Let me know. a link back would be nice.

Pixie Mama
A Green Spell
My World Edenwild
Mommy Mystic

9 comments:

  1. Love your month in review posts Mon. And that picture of Wildflower...mwah! I particularly liked the "a gift for me". I too will endeavor to do just that this month xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Love it. I'm joining in this time! Don't need my camera cord for this one, LOL.

    http://agreenspell.com/2010/05/29/may-in-review/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did mine (of course). http://edenwild.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/may-in-review-2/

    Love the photos. Love your dry rock wall, and the pretty white sand at the beach. Sorry to hear about the bruise, that's no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did one this month! http://mommymystic.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/may-in-review/

    That picture looks like a painting - it's like she's longing for something just out of sight?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a precious picture of the Wildflower! Sorry to hear you're sore. Hope you can sit down again soon. Love your "a gift for me".

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful picture of your daughter! I especially love the vintage look. Hmmm ... chorizo en vino? I'm assuming chorizo and wine? I haven't had a good Mexican chorizo dish in a looong time ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures and beautiful words! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bruised cocyx? owwweeee! I sympathize.
    And that is neat about the number recognition. I LOVE surprises! They always validate that yes, they really can learn themselves. I think it's funny that children can pick up something as complex as 1 or more languages from birth, yet there's this idea that they have to be 'taught' everything else! Colours (the focus on teaching 'colours' is particularly funny), numbers, days of week and on and on it goes.

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.