Monday, May 3

april in review

Your reader's may have missed out on some content this month, you have new or occassional readers, or you didn't post much. Consider a Month in Review post. I know I can't keep up with all the wonderful blogs out there. Just copy & paste the headings below and add your responses.
Here's a tip, set a post up in draft form and add to it throughout the month before you forget by the end of the month!

A thought...
i'm not okay with scorpions inside my house

A sound...
buzz buzz, tweet tweet.... only bees and birds in the mornings...

A taste...
toasting the new house with the local tipple and our close friends

An image...
our daily ritual...



A scent...
that new house smell

A word...
inspired.... lots of art happening
'spiky' - the Wildflower's fave thing to pick outdoors

A touch...
underfloor heating, in the modern vernacular, totally rocks

A gift for me...
getting things off my chest

A post you may have missed...
the Wildflower turned two and we moved into our new home... yes, quiet month...

Did you do a review? Let me know.

Lisa @ My World Edenwild
Joxy @ Free Range Family

9 comments:

  1. Great idea! Can't do it from the iPhone... But will do it later if I ever get out of bed and onto the laptop. I looooove that painting hope you do more art again.. Best wishes for settling in. Love your blog and your profile. Great to know there are like minds out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~l♥ve this idea...a wonderful way to relive what has happened and reflect upon those moments!! thank you so for sharing this with us...the sounds of spring...aaahhh...i can hearing the music outside too and as far as your scorpions...i do not think i would like scorpions in my home either...yikes...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I would have a go at this Month in Review.. and, wow, looking back over the month has really emphasised how special and wonderful April has been... and the wonderful company kept.

    http://freerangefamily-joxy.blogspot.com/2010/05/april-in-review.html

    thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exciting month with Wildflower turning two and moving in the same month. I would not be ok with scorpions in the house though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird, I had a dream the other night that I was living in a house with scorpions...and we don't even have them out here.

    Michael loves to pick dandelions, too, though usually the ones that are intact. :) We're thinking of planting some tulips this fall, but maybe we should also plant some flowers that I'd be okay with him picking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photograph of Wildflower ... I need to learn how to photograph like this :). "Spiky" is such a cute word, and I love the always distinct smell of a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have underfloor heating??? wow.

    what a month for you!

    I haven't felt like sharing much about my personal life online recently, so haven't done one of these, but am sort of missing it...maybe by the end of may...

    ReplyDelete
  8. A month "inspired" is a really good one! Underfloor heating must be cool. Love the picture of Wildflower.

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.