Saturday, January 30

F.A.B.B share

I really love hearing what others, and their kids, are reading or watching.
It's a weekend meme.


Films - anything you're watching
Audio - anything you're listening to
Books - whatever you're reading
Blogs - share a post you enjoyed, new blog, website

Watching

No films or TV this week, must squeeze in a period drama soon.... looking at luscious pictures of interiors while I wait to have my own house to decorate.

Listening

Discovered this artist - Anouka



rockier, pregnant, live version here.

Reading

I wish I could say that I've finished Mists of Avalon, at 10 pages a day with 1000+ pages..... see you in 2011 people.

Mistress of Spices arrived but too late for Book Club, ah well...
If you've ever read that one, Like Water for Chocolate, or Chocolat, pop in to throw in your 2 pence/cents/shekel's worth on our women and food theme.

The Wildflower also recieved some new books, amongst them include two new Slinky Malinki's.



Funny you mentioning the former Ruth!
She likes them both although took to the second, probably because of the fun messes, and she started covering her eyes for Scarface Claw.

Blogs

My computer is on it's last legs so haven't been blog hopping much.
Found, The Loving Path
And not a blog but cool... for book lovers.

So what did you take in last week? Or let me know if you write your own post.

My World Edenwild


7 comments:

  1. I love Anouk... love love love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bloody Google. It killed my comment.

    - loved Chocolat
    - Anouk is great
    - Lynley Dodd is a NZ writer and much beloved here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote my FABB last week. Here's the URL: http://edenwild.wordpress.com/2010/01/22/film-audio-book-blog-share/

    I'll probably be ready for another one next week. It seems we have ours staggered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, this solves my conundrum about wanting to do these things, I will do it here, especially as you are keen to hear what others are into:

    F - nothing! But I did start watching a series on America PBS via internet called "This Emotional Life".. verrry interesting some bits... esp the rhesus monkey experiment...

    A - Puccini's Turandot. I saw this at Sydney Opera House a few years back. A spiritual experience that was. :) Opera is def. the work of God.

    B - me - The Outsider Albert Camus - all I can say for now is OH DEAR, what a conundrum that sent me in...
    And for the kids, especially C girl but T looved this at WF's age, and I mention this because I think you would appreciate it and esp. the WF - Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina - a masterpiece!

    Blogs - er, I really unfortunately have no time to venture past here atm :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping in to say how much I enjoy your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just re-watched "7 years in Tibet" what a totally inspiring and beautiful TRUE story of the Dalai Lama and the friendship he shared for many years with an Austrian climber (Brad Pitt before he was too famous!).

    By the I adore the movie Chocolate and here's another Like Water for Chocolate!!!!

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.