Wednesday, November 4

October in Review

Your reader's may have missed out on some content this month, you have new or occassional readers, or you didn't post much. Consider a Month in Review post. I know I can't keep up with all the wonderful blogs out there. Just copy & paste the headings below and add your responses.
Here's a tip, set a post up in draft form and add to it throughout the month before you forget by the end of the month!

A thought...
I give up precious sleep for the chance of mental space.

A sound...
MIAROOOOOWWW.... that's Ralph.... our adopted cat. With the loudest voice of any cat. A stray, jumpy, fighting other cats and people for a right to survive.
Now, he wants cuddles more than food.



A taste...
Den's wonderful Jamaican(?) pumpkin soup.


An image...




A scent...
Burning the incense of descent.

A word...
Income. Not getting enough, getting less and less, worrying about.....

A touch...
Root canal... need I say more?

A gift for me...
Letting go of what I think I want or need.

A post you may have missed...
Over here,Simple organising for home learning.
And elsewhere, Nettlejuice takies in a foster baby.

Did you do a review? Add yourself below. (direct link to post)



9 comments:

  1. Love your monthly reviews. Your little cook in front of the kitchen is adorable. Ouch, root canal! So Ralph likes to be heard? I'm thinking of that old cat food commercial with the meowing cats. Maybe you have a star on your hands:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to follow your blog because it makes me happy <3

    Have a good day!!

    (hope you visit my blog soon!)

    Much Love,
    MG

    **whosthatgamine.blogspot.com**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that I do not need to do a month in review...you have almost summed up my month. Kind of surreal. Everything but the Jamaican stew...and root canal. Major tooth problems just the same.

    I hope that money starts flowing for both of us....soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom had a cat named Ralph that was black and white like yours. Funny.

    And oh, ouch. I guess my hours and hours spent at the student dental clinic this month wasn't so bad, after all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! You have a Ralph! He looks like a real character : )

    The incense of descent? Sorry - I think I know what that is, but?

    Root canal - bloody hell. Horrid. *Hugs*

    Income : ( Can relate.

    Love the image of the little chef!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Good Lookin' Whatcha Got Cookin'? Sooo cute! Where ever did you get that adorable kitchen set? The income will resolve itself, I'm sure of it. Enjoy your time in GB. When do you leave?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Root canal. How yuk. Is this your first tooth loss since birth of the wildflower? I mean the tooth stays there but essentially it's dead - I have had 3 root canals, one where I had to go through the pain of tooth dying without any pain relief (I class this as worse than the pain of giving birth!!) because I had a 3 day old firstborn newborn and didn't want to pass anything into milk supply and there was no dentist at the time. Anyhoo, have you heard the old wives tale of losing a tooth per child?

    Look at the wee cook - that little apron - so sweet!

    I like Ralph as a name for cat. Nice he has a smoochy side to his fighty side. We have Claude for our dog. Our cat is Pedro.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is Ralph new? I didn't remember him! My kids are dying for a cat, and I am thinking about a kitten for Xmas, but we already have a quite unruly Golden Retriever, and I just don't know if 5 people, a Retriever and a cat in 1400 square feet is a good idea...
    Love that little kitchen (and the cook)
    Root canal and financial worry at the same time. Ouch. Sending you strength (which I doubt you need more of, but can never hurt...)
    Thanks for sharing the foster baby post, that was lovely....
    I guess I'm not going to get to do one of these posts myself this month, this week is just too hectic and by necessity I have been pretty much MIA on the blogosphere this week except for a few comments...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your monthly review!! So creative!

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.