Friday, October 2

September in review

Your reader's may have missed out on some content this month, you have new or occassional readers, or you didn't post much. Consider a Month in Review post. I know I can't keep up with all the wonderful blogs out there. Just copy & paste the headings below and add your responses.
Here's a tip, set a post up in draft form and add to it throughout the month before you forget by the end of the month!

A thought...
The space within me is infinite connection and creativity.

A sound...
After acknowledging the change into Autumn outdoors, I come indoors and bring out the deep beats cds, the earthy music that sinks me down into the soil, to begin making my descent.



A taste...
The last of the bounty. How could I not make pesto with this?



An image...
The last of the beach days.






A scent...
Autumn coming to greet me in the mountain winds. Yes, ohhhh, yes.

A word...
Relate so much to this quote, from The Tenderness of Wolves;

"You can not tame a wild animal, because it will always remember where it is from, and yearn to go back."

and have to share these 2nd words, 'cause, I think, so true, you know?


Typography from Ronnie Bruce on Vimeo.

A touch...
Finally giving in and going to a local dentist (big, big phobia of the orthodontist kind), and finding he had the gentle touch.

A gift for me...
I gave up dusting for lots of crochet creativity.

A post you may have missed...
The one where I am guilty of adding books to others' collections. We've begun! Join usssssss...



13 comments:

  1. Oh that poem was effing brilliant...y'know? *grin*

    I love these..I really should do one....where to begin....

    Dig the drumming....to begin the descent..nice...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...did one....

    http://cluttertoshine.blogspot.com/2009/10/september-in-review-and-some-award-love.html

    Pick yourself up that award, while you're there...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. listening to the beats, lovely, makes me want to sway in my fluffy socks, ready to read too, have to finish my old book quick !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote too, from Tenderness.
    That lake is beautiful, and nothing cuter than a toddler bottom in a bathing suit...
    I also recently got back to the dentist after years away....wasn't as bad as I remembered...
    Was it happy birthday for you yet? I was wondering when I saw that cake in you Thankful Thursday post...I know you said you are a Libra...my husband's was Wednesday, we are in Utah celebrating...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quote too, from Tenderness.
    That lake is beautiful, and nothing cuter than a toddler bottom in a bathing suit...
    I also recently got back to the dentist after years away....wasn't as bad as I remembered...
    Was it happy birthday for you yet? I was wondering when I saw that cake in you Thankful Thursday post...I know you said you are a Libra...my husband's was Wednesday, we are in Utah celebrating...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops, sorry for the dup comment, Openid said it failed the first time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed this post. The Beats were cool. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmm....my kind of music!

    I forgot about the month in review post! The organizer in me wants to do it, but I really don't feel like it! Maybe if I don't think about it too hard...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I did mine.

    And LOVE the poem.

    And I am so with you on making pesto. I am ready to harvest my basil! Just realized my garlic had gone bad and need to go buy some more. Drat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THAT. POEM. WAS. AWESOME!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Harvesting the basil is one of my favorite parts of this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay I did one too, but still not quite getting how this all works so any help would be appreciated...loving this way of sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that quote from TToW too...but I shall sit on my hands so as not to jump the gun and start banging on about it prematurely.

    Woohoo! In regards to crocheting instead of dusting, (who dusts anyway? It just makes one sneeze horribly. Most unpleasant).

    I love the pics of the basil and the wee one on the beach. I'm dreaming of of those days yet to come.

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.