Tuesday, September 1

August in review

Your reader's may have missed out on some content this month, or you have new or occassional readers. Consider a Month in Review post. I know I can't keep up with all the wonderful blogs out there. Just copy & paste the headings below and add your responses.
Here's a tip, set a post up in draft form and add to it throughout the month before you forget by the end of the month!

A thought...
The stress, strain, and emotional turmoil of the month, had me acknowledging how I want more of this.

A sound...
"Pingu, Pingu, Pingu, Pingu, Pingu, Pingu.." - as Wildflower got her first children's DVD. And then the whining...

A taste...
Basil picked straight from the container garden, with feta cheese.

An image...
The Wildflower joining in with mama's yoga attempts.


A scent...
The smell of lavender and vanilla incense - a stash found long-forgotten in an old box. Filling crevices and replacing past negativity with fresh dreams.

A word...
My new book blog of course! Another chance for me to write and write.

A touch...
The feel of the Wildflower's skin without prickly heat damage.

A gift for me...
I indulged in books and films last month. Plenty of Austen inspired stuffs.

A post you may have missed...
Have you checked my series on moon signs?


Let me know if you've done one and I'll add your link to this post.

Mommy Mystic
My World Edenwild
Dark Side of the Broom


Also blogging at Crooked Hooks & chewing on a leaf

7 comments:

  1. lavendar and vanilla! Yum yum yum! What a great re-discovery. Lol, you are bringing back memories where Timo (at age 2) loved Pingu so much he actually started talking like Pingu. He would make that 'Neep Neep' noise at other kids when he didn't like what they were doing - it became kind of embarrassing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A basil harvest - lovely. It seems only moments ago that you planted it.
    And Pingu was Moon's first viewing experience. I love him, he's a total tripper. Love the humour. He's had me rolling on the floor at times.

    I must explore your book blog, I've missed a lot over the last month or so.

    And I'll actually attempt a review in the next coupla days meself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's mine: http://mommymystic.wordpress.com/2009/09/01/august-month-in-review/

    Thanks as always for the inspiration, I love the new format.

    The Wildflower yoga host reminded me of your post on yoga-ing with baby in general, wondering how that is going?

    I could go on and on about whining, and almost did when you wrote that post, but decided to restrain myself for now:-)

    Wow, you have had a very big month, on the levels that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy these reviews. They remind me to recheck posts of yours that I've especially enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my review!

    I'm glad to see you've had lots of positives to balance out the stresses.

    And I know you told me a while back that it's embarrassing when I comment on your photography, but I'm sorry, I have to this time. I love your semi-abstract style. It's inspired me. I was very close to putting a blurred out picture on my review, but ending up picking a different one. Maybe I'll throw it in on another post.

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.