Friday, July 31

the month in review

Your reader's may have missed out on some content this month, or you have new or occassional readers. Consider a Month in Review post. I know I can't keep up with all the wonderful blogs out there. Just copy & paste the headings below and add your responses.
Here's a tip, set a post up in draft form and add to it throughout the month before you forget by the end of the month!

As you can see, I've changed the format dramatically. I wanted to look back more creatively, more holistically. If you've done the original format, still share!

A thought...
I refuse to pass on Self-neglect in any size, shape, or form.

A sound...
The sound of silence. Specifically, the moments I had the place to myself with the babe. I cherished it.

A taste...
Fresh Italian parsley with... anything I can think of!


An image...
A box of one's own.


A scent...
The smell of warm cinnamon sneaking it's spiciness into the corners of the home.

A word...
“We must view young people not as empty bottles to be filled but as candles to be lit.”
Robert Shaffer

A touch...
Reaching out to the Wildflower in the middle of the night, touching her back, and feeling it's cool. I return to rest satisfied.

A gift for me...
I didn't bother mopping the floors, and gained some crafting time.

A post you may have missed...
Living with not happiness.


Let me know if you've done one and I'll add your link to this post.

Mommy Mystic


8 comments:

  1. I love this idea!

    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new format.This is a great idea to shine light on older post and keep them on the front line especially for those busy times when you just can't keep up with everyone's wonderful blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea. I hope your life finds its magic soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I love the box of one's own :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. swapping mopping for craft time is my favourite :)
    thanks for this post, & i love the box, too!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the new format - used it in mine too, which is up. I'm all for swapping mopping for something else (although I'm not really the crafty sort myself!) - lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome idea, and a very creative way to gain some perspective!

    Peace to you, friend!

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.