Wednesday, June 24

absence

I've missed blogging. Well, truth be told I've been too preoccupied to think about it. But now that I'm here I realise how it's been missing. It's only been a week and yet it's been the longest I've ever not blogged. I've missed most of all, your posts. I'm doing catch up but will undoubtedly miss something lovely or interesting or important that you had to say.

So why the absence?
Besides the solstice and then the dark moon(hibernation) immediately following...

An enormous shake up of our lives.

I got off the swing.

But we are otherwise alright. I'm here now just to let you all know I haven't gone AWOL. I'll defintely be blogging a Thankful Thursday tomorrow.

The Wildflower and I are off now for our regular head-clearing morning walk....

14 comments:

  1. I look forward to hearing more, hoping it is positive. In the meanwhile, wishing you many blessings and the thing someone wished me this week that I really appreciated: deep peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a turbulent week behind you. Look forward to seeing you back when you are ready. Hope you find peace soon *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you, enjoy your walk and come back to us when you're ready. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. Have a lovely morning walk, and take care.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it's all good, and there's a lovely story to tell after the initial swing getting off. You can check out my not-me-Monday if you want a good laugh this week, in which I split my trousers at work and contract a children's illness....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs to you, Mon. Have a great walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Re your comment - I had not even thought of that. So often I have nothing else in school aside from what I'm wearing! *makes mental note to be prepared!* lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoyed your morning walk! I look forward to your future posts. You always have so much to give to all of us here in bloggyland. You have an original voice and spirit that inspires us all in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope the morning walk did the trick.
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  10. came her by way of corner view. but think we might be soul sisters. great post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not really here either...dark moon retreat as well...but wanted to say hello and wish you well....hope you enjoyed your walk!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh really? it happens to other people too? You, even? Looking forward to hearing more... I trust you'll be back on the swing in no time, I can't imagine skae ups keeping you off the swing for longer than is necessary (how long IS that?)...

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh no, i hope you're ok. you and yours. thinking of you and wishing you well. ((hug))

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.