Tuesday, May 5

moontime

You have productive intentions, you have things to read, crochet to complete, loose ends to weave, seeds to sow, seedlings to transplant, those images to save, people to email, Facebook to check, blog posts to share, the baby to feed, change and entertain.....

It's a jumble, a jamble, a moontime ramble.



The tides pull and push and womanhood connects in its own disorientating way. You let go, tumbling those pesky Have Tos down the spirals. Allowing the chaos and stillness to meet.

Then only a mug of scullcap tea will do. And you find, that you have just enough for one.



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm so *there* with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've my cup o' as well - green tea for me. What exactly is skullcap tea?

    ~Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I hear ya' sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara, I've added a link to the original post - http://crookedhooks.blogspot.com/search/label/-%20scullcap

    ReplyDelete
  5. exactly...you said it so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy your cave, see you when you emerge:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah - I find this more and more these days. My cup o'choice becomes chamomile (and sometimes passionflower) - very drawn to it throughout my moontime.
    Good that you're going with the flow (so to speak) and letting that time be what it needs to be for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have never tried scullup (sounds interesting). Like doc I'm usually drawn to the chamomile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried scullcap either. I do enjoy an occasional cup of herbal tea, but my cup of choice is hot chocolate. mmmm

    I'm there with ya, on all the loose ends. All the ends are loose in my house! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hm, I just tried using my wordpress ID to comment (above), and it posted me as edenwild (my user ID, but not posting/commenting identity). Just wanted to let you know that was me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes when the chaos is forced to unwind....and you allow youself the time and introspection....beautifully worded.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah yes...*know* this...best just to surrender..and when you do, the most amazing things happen.

    I like a combo - scullcap, red raspberry leaf and crampbark...a balm for my cranky uterus..

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.