The Dark Moon is upon us, just a simple post before I hibernate....
Blog to blog
I love reading blogs. I especially love reading the blogs of ordinary folk, sharing the complex and simple, the joys and heartaches, the craftiness and learning, the opinions and musings. And one of my favourite things after finding a new blog I enjoy, is to find more similar souls via that author's blogroll.
There are so many blogs without one! shock horror
It's like reaching the last cookie in the jar - no fun!
Or worse somehow, only a handful of links.
If you actually visit my blog, you know I have a regular-visit list of blogs...
My World Edenwild
Dark Side of the Broom
The Organic Sister
The Awakened Heart
My Sacred Home
rants and dreamy musings
... as well as a feed reader sharing widget. But after seeing so many blogs without rolls, I decided to post almost all of my own reads. Whether I read them often or only take a little dip now and then. And also as an encouragement, and to give a little link love as appreciation. I know I've missed some, but I will check it regularly.
For die-hard feed readers, here's my current list.
5 Orange Potatoes
A Simple Life
Bohemian Single Mom
Bohos in the Country
Club Full Monte
Compost and Gratitude
Five Flower Mom
Flow of Love
From Clutter to Shine
Homeschooling in the Garden State
Knitting the Wind
Life in the Burbs
Mama's So Mindful
Mom in Madison
My Knitty Gritty Life-Learning Adventures
My So Called Homeschool
Ordinary Life Magic
Painted Rainbows & Chamomile Tea
Phd in Parenting
Skip To My Lou
Taking the Lid Off the Sun
That's Not My Monkey
The Scoop on Poop & Other Mama Dramas
Through the Eye of the Needle
Travelling to Scotland
Writing for Real Life
If you've been reading for some time, you might have noticed that I blog a little less. I decided that as commenting is just as important as posting for bloggy community, then I had to make more time. So I blog less and connect to you guys a little more.
Meme of happiness
I was tagged by Mel for a meme.
List 6 things that make me happy and then tag 6 other bloggers to do the same.
1. When the Wildflower is drifting off to sleep (we bed share) she sometimes whispers out a little mama, and I whisper back a tiny yes. When she wakes, the first thing she says is mama, and waits for my eyes to open and my reaction.
2. Sitting on our terrace on a sunny day. Book in hand, baby asleep, dishes forgotten, feet up. Feeling like life can be so simple and stress free if I choose it to be.
4. Sitting in circle 'round a fire, under the stars, drinking mead out of a communal horn, telling tales and secrets to the sounds of nocturnal wildlife.
5. Having someone cook for me.
6. Setting off into the woods with pouch and knife. Wild weeds calling out to me. Coming home ragged and worn and more alive.
Did you see what I did? Not a single book reference. So there.
Oh wait, darn it, there is one. *Smugness collapses*
Do your own if you like.
See you on the other side....