Tuesday, March 31

March in Review

Think your reader's may have missed out on some great content this month, or they don't visit often, or you have new readers? Consider a Month in Review post. I know I can't keep up with all the wonderful blogs out there, I would hate to have missed anything significant or interesting in their lives. Just copy & paste the headings below and add your responses.

Feel free to add yourself as I would love to read every reader's reviews. Please link directly to your post NOT your website. Linky closes April 7th. And visit each other!

Here's a tip, set a post up in draft form and add to it throughout the month before you forget by the end of the month!

March in Review , in 1 sentence.

Summary (3 sentence max)
A creative month I feel. Plenty of crochet goings on, the new house build (a mixed bag of going well and going not so well), and full of big baby developments.

Fun
The Wildflower crawling and taking off like a baby rocket.

Challenging
The leaks in the house and the process taking a lot longer than planned due to a dwindling cash flow.

Thoughtful
Letting go, more and more, of expectations in parenting.

An insight/thought
I've held back productive creativity because I am practical.

Website/blog Find
Newly dropping by at 5 Orange Potatoes.

Words (quote/reading/book recommendation/1 sentence review!/anything word-related)
My alphabet starts with this letter called yuzz.
It's the letter I use to spell yuzz-a-ma-tuzz.
You'll be sort of surprised what there is to be found
once you go beyond 'Z' and start poking around!

Dr. Seuss

Note to Self
I must get my eating back on a healthier track.

Favourite Tip/Idea from web
Rockabye rock for babies. Hat tip to the fiesty feline.

Slice of home (A photo of a tiny corner of your home, or objects, that represent something about this month)

The lovely colourful messiness of babyhood, on a tidy day.



Please link directly to your post NOT your website. Linky closes April 7th.



7 comments:

  1. Great review! Hope April is splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intrigued by "I've held back productive creativity because I am practical." Have also been curious if Wildflower's sleep patterns have changed since she started crawling, as my own kids' did...as always, thanks for the community-building - I've gotten pretty wordy in my own review posts, but I enjoy writing them! I don't journal so I think they have almost become like that for me:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of the colourful messiness of babyhood (and so glad you said it was on a tidy day...our house looks like a bomb has hit it after Fidget is finished playing!).

    I too am intrigued by the "I've held back productive creativity because I am practical."

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting insight, it's funny when we dive into actively creating how our creative blocks become apparent. I've been having a few insights of this nature...

    Love the pic - imagining the Wildflower going for all the colour and textures.

    Dr Seuss is an alchemist, I swear. Love it - The Moon is utterly enchanted with him right now.

    Hope the healthy eating goes well - l imagine there are some yummy spring vegies appearing over your way? That's always inspiring to a wintry palate.

    And yay! A new blog to explore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, and it seems a thoroughly creative and enjoyable month (despite the leaks and delays!)

    It must be so precious to see Wildflower growing and experiencing the world more and more every day. Love the pic. Whenever little ones visit my house, colourful chaos!

    Don't you just love Led Zeppelin lullabyes?

    Blessings for a wonderful April. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes great review and great idea...though I'm hopeless at committing....

    ReplyDelete
  7. At last I've got round to joining in... thanks for the inspiration, here's to a creative, healthy, kind-to-self April.

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.