- The Wildflower cut her 3rd tooth on the 16th. Wondering where that 4th is.
- She also fell off the bed last week for the first time. Boy does that make you forget to breathe. I hadn't left the room, I hadn't left her near the edge, I hadn't turned my back on her, I wasn't more than a foot away. She just launched! She was fine, more shocked than anything.
DIY Dad: See, accidents happen (not one to miss an opportunity)
Me: your point?
DIY Dad: well (thinking this may not have been his best move), next time, if it's me, you know, you can't bite my head off.
Me: Yes I can, I'm her mother.
DIY Dad: ....
- We have 2 feet of snow up at the plot. No work today!
- But the stone work is completed, hoo-bloody-rey. Pics to come.
- Local health centre phoned asking why our baby isn't vaccinated, that it's the law, and that a health visitor will have to visit our home to check on the baby. Picked the wrong mama anyone?
- There's a tango night here tonight, with actual Argentinian dancers performing. I'm not going and there is much pity around, as I'm the only mum without a babysitter. I'm very okay not having one.
The Omen (666): (love it, hopefully that should offend someone)
Go to the 6th folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same, linking back to the person who tagged you.
So is that the 6th folder on my desktop or in My Pictures folder? And do I count down the columns or across the folders? I just don't wanna break any rules, you know how I feel about following rules *chuckle* okay, get on with it Mon!
This is the cyclamen up near our plot. We are surrounded by woodland and have several woodland flowers. The crocuses are out right now, following the snowdrops.
I know boring.
I can't even fake count 6th from 6th because I only come up with gems like this:Making breadcumbs.
(If you're squeamish look away NOW)
Or the most 'interesting':
The aftermath of hitting the radiator one sleep-deprived middle of the night with the Wildflower on my hip heading out of the bedroom for something or other.
Your eyes are glazed over like mine, aren't they? The sweet ones amongst you have been grappling with trying to think of something nice and supportive to say. Don't. They suck. You know it, I know it.
So in the words of Stewie Griffin, what have you learned?
Don't tag Mon for photo memes.
Tagging which ever reader wants to play.