Monday, January 5

tree of happiness

If you don't know who writes over at the Dark Side of the Broom, well then, you're just missing a slice of life. This is a woman who fights against all odds (reluctant academia) and sews and bakes and thinks and hopes and gardens, and like the tides, flows with her emotions, come what may. She's lovely, but don't ever call her sweet!

She has spread some happy energy by passing on to me the Tree of Happiness award. So let's spread some more happiness then shall we?




Firstly,
Link to the person who gave you the award.
Post the rules on your blog.
List six things that make you happy.
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the person who awarded you know when your entry is up.

6 things that cause happiness within me
  • Waking up with the Wildflower playing with my face
  • Receiving a parcel marked 'Amazon'
  • Quiet time to read
  • Knowing a stray animal is looked after (yay Max)
  • Long walks by the bayside, up the mountain, or through the woods
  • When DIY Dad remembers the whole shopping list AND buys me a little extra something (usually chocolate)
You know how I love supporting small blogs, so I'm going to tag small(ish) bloggers I started reading and visiting relatively recently, Sara at Mamacraft, Carin at My Sacred Home, Ladybug-zen at Collecting Leaves..... and Other Little Experiences, Willow81 That's Not My Monkey, Stacey at Mama-Om, and Bohemian Single Mom at Words from a Bohemian Mom, but don't feel obliged.

6 comments:

  1. oh yeahhhhh...Amazon and those brown cardboard packages...you know it's going to be a great day!

    Awesome answers and thanks for the tag...I'm gonna play on my very next post!
    peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon is definitely one of my favorites!
    And having the children quietly playing beside me or on me while I am reading is there somewhere, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...Amazonian goodies. I remember them, before the crash and the $AUD bottomed out against the $USD. It's been a while since a swag of books arrived at ours in those magic brown packages. It's too expensive now.

    Also, I really do relate to the last item on your list...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mon

    Thanks for the award :-)
    My entry is up now. You gotta love Amazon, huh?!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for tagging me Mon. I'll put a little thought into this and pass it along soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mon, have written a little somthing now :)

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.