I do suspect that unkept resolutions are the result of quick-fix ideas, rather than getting to the root of the issue.
Anyway, I was pondering not making resolutions and thinking that what has been on my mind lately were things I wasn't going to do. So here's my list;
- I won't try to lose weight. If weight is lost by chance, I will wish it well on it's journey and continue focusing on loving myself just as I am.
- I won't try to sleep more. If sleep drops in for a visit, I'll thank it and ask that it won't be a stranger.
- I won't try to eat healthier. I'll continue to be conscious of my eating and food choices.
- I won't try to love people more. I'll continue to let emotions flow freely and allow the natural unfolding and opening of a true heart.
- I won't try to do more exercise. I will continue to embrace being outdoors in nature for the love of that connection.
- I won't try to be a great mother. I will continue to be present in each and every moment with my baby.