I had less than 2hrs sleep last night. On top of her usual sleepless nights, the Wildflower has her first teeth showing through, awww. So she needed extra cuddling through the last two nights. I haven't the strength to put together an elaborate meal or bake a wonderful cake. So tomorrow, Hypnos willing, I will cook and bake. Today, I will blog some fun and will take a long walk into the woods with the Wildflower when she wakes from her nap. That is solstice enough for me.
Idea from the Doc, (won't take the award but will do the Qs), thanks for giving me a fun blogging post to do.
7 things to do before I die
- Sleep in the grand canyon
- Go on safari
- Learn to knit and create wonderful things *
- Write a book
- Bring out humanitarian, compassionate, and generous traits in my daughter
- Make much more of a difference
- Play a musial instrument to a competent level
- Stay strong
- Wear scarves just because
- Dance alone
- Count almost everything
- Wear my heart on my sleeve
- Weed whisper
- Function on less than 3hrs sleep a night
- Whistle a melody
- Sit in my own tepid filth (take a bath)
- Sleep in a cold, damp & cramped nylon abode and call it fun (camping)
- Keep my mouth shut even though I know what will come out will likely get me into trouble/fired/lose a friend/be flamed online/get punched in the face/deported
- Ignore a homeless animal
- Watch a film that's already started
- Wear socks to bed no matter how cold I feel
7 things I find attractive in the opposite sex (in no particular order)
- A great sense of humour - offbeat funny, or at least get my own offbeat funnyness
- Intelligence, the nerdy or geeky sort
- Sensible & practical
- A bottomless sense of curiosity for the world
7 things I say most often
- Love you
- Hello chook
- Pick up some bread on your way home
- Eency weency spider....
- Follow your intuition
- mama loves you
7 celebs I most admire
Erm, none? Ok, I'll play along. I admire certain aspects, how's that? And celebs can be anyone famous, alive or dead, right?
- Martin Luther King (rip) for being audacious and eloquent
- Stephen Fry for being super intelligent and yet claiming text message 'speak' is totally great.
- Princess Diana (rip) for not being a Royal lemming
This is difficult...er....
- George Michael (I know!) for giving tons of money to charities and doing so quietly
- The Dalai Lama for not believing the hype
- Johnny Depp for going against the flow (but DIY Dad says this one should really go under a Celebs I most fancy list)
- Can't think of any more.
- Dark chocolate
- Cake (although chocolate cake would be top, and it has to actually taste of good chocolate, none of this chocolate-coloured cake crapiness)
- Strong cheese
- Dulce de leche
* If you've read the recent S, s, s, s, & s post, then, yep, this is what I've decided on, knitting, more another time....