Monday, December 1

November in Review

I do a monthly round-up of my life events with a group of friends online, so after having all these bits, bobs and whatnots floating around my head, I decided a monthly round-up on my blogs sounded just the ticket.

I'm not tagging anyone for this, but feel free to add yourself as I would love to read every reader's reviews. I just find any time a blogger does something like this I am bound to find a new tip, insight or website, or catch up on the blogger's life.

Here's a tip, set a post up in draft form and add to it throughout the month before you forget by the end of the month!

November in Review, in 1 sentence.

Fun
So great to have friends over to share in our little family tradition celebration.

Challenging
The continuual lack of sleep is tough but character building.

Thoughtful
Getting to a place in my mind where I've surrendered to the lack of sleep.

An insight/thought
When you've bathed your baby and put her into feshly laundered clothes, she will poop a poop that spreads out of their diaper.

A website/blog
I found this site, http://www.labump.com/about.php, which offers pre-loved items for mothers & babies.

Words (quote/reading/book recommendation/ 1 sentence review!/anything word-related)
As a Jungian, and with a recent post, I was pleased to come upon this quote, "If there is anything that we wish to change in the child, we should first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better be changed in ourselves."

Note to Self
Cake is not a breakfast food.

Favourite Tip from web
This great post from Mama-om gave me the idea for how to use my own singing bowl.


Here's making it easier for you; just copy and paste the list into your own post.
November in Review, in 1 sentence.

Fun

Challenging

Thoughtful

An insight/thought

A website/blog

Words (quote/reading/book recommendation/ 1 sentence review!/anything word-related)

Note to Self

Favourite Tip from web

Please link directly to your post NOT your website. Linky closes Dec 5th.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mon, I just did this one myself. Great idea, and I'd like to do it every month.

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.