- Twentieth Century Fox has optioned rights to "How to Talk to Girls," a newly published advice guide written by Alec Greven, a 9-year-old expert on the subject.
- The National Toy Hall of Fame is a little slow off the mark methinks, but it's nice to see they're including something other than the usual Barbie-plastic-rubbish.
A stick. Yep, you've read correctly. The humble stick, in its many and varied forms, has been recognised as a toy.
- English children are the best in Europe at science and maths but don’t enjoy their lessons.timesonline
- With global population an issue, when is enough enough?
A mother from Arkansas has given birth to her 18th child.
Dad says, "We both would love to have more".
- Candle Night this solstice, 21st Dec.
- Toxic air around American schools
- Tight shorts get a 12yr old girl accused of prostitution and assaulted up by police.
- This is sand. Let the kids try it. See the gallery to get the idea.
- Totally cool crafting,
- Help your children understand the meaning of Christmas time with generationcures.org
- Making fun of work. A website for children, Handipoints
Question of the week:
Why is abbreviated such a long word?