Wednesday, December 31

December in Review

Think your reader's may have missed out on some great content this month, or they don't visit often, or you have new readers? Consider a Month in Review post. I know I can't keep up with all the wonderful blogs out there, I would hate to have missed anything significant or interesting in their lives. Just copy & paste the headings below and add your responses.

Feel free to add yourself as I would love to read every reader's reviews. Please link directly to your post NOT your website. Linky closes Jan 7th. And visit each other!

Here's a tip, set a post up in draft form and add to it throughout the month before you forget by the end of the month!

December in Review , in 1 sentence.

Summary (3 sentence max)
I think the most significant, and wonderful, aspect of December for us was living away from the Consumer Christmas Chaos, as over here it's a quiet family/religious affair, and mostly celebrated at the Orthodox one on Jan 7th. Overall, December alternated between this quietness and the Full Blown Exhausting Chaos of a teething baby. But the last day is seeing me on the mend and baby's teeth all out.

Fun
Starting my knitting adventure is exciting!

Challenging
Getting 3hrs sleep a night and then adding a teething baby to the mix and then because that ain't enough I thought I would get sick too.

Thoughtful
With our little stray dying, and then another local cat who befriended us dying, and both coming to us for their last moments, my mind has been on loss and my place amongst animals.

An insight/thought
That simplicity reminds me of what really matters.

Website/blog Find
Have a chuckle over at www.iusedtobelieve.com/

Words (quote/reading/book recommendation/1 sentence review!/anything word-related)
DIY Dad alternating, "I think we can afford to finish the house, perhaps, maybe..."

Note to Self
I'm letting my healthy behaviours slip, what with being tired and all, but I can't add worse to the bad.

Favourite Tip/Idea from web
I loved Nic's mention of Furoshiki, which I had never heard of before.

Slice of home (A photo of a tiny corner of your home, or objects, that represent something about this month)

Well it's got to be my tiny knitting collection - my old hemp yarn and two cooking skewers. :)

Photobucket



Please link directly to your post NOT your website. Linky closes Jan 7th.



7 comments:

  1. Great work! This also reminds me to do my month in review. Something I'd like to do regularly.

    Btw - I've passed on a wee award-y that may appeal to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of the month in review. I should start to do that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mon. I just posted my month in review now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope next month all teeth are in, nights are long and restful, and healthy behaviors are all back in place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh,what a lovely blog(s)

    Hope the teething woes are easing abit now.

    Joxy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry - have tried to comment several times after doing the post, but keep running up against the word verification, which, for some reason, opts not to display for me nine times out of ten...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's happened to me before too, it's a pain. I think I've hit preview a few times to get a new word....

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.