Sunday, November 23

Uber?

Tammy over at the great Witchen Kitchen handed me this award. But I feel unworthy as I just don't post here enough right now. I'll make up for it in 2009, I promise. I enjoy these things for one reason, through links, they introduce me to great new blogs.




The rules of this award are:-

  • Put the award logo on your blog or post (right click on award, save as)
  • Nominate at least 1 blog that you consider to be Uber Amazing!
  • Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog
  • Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from
My blog choice is easy. There are tons of herbal blogs I check from time to time, but LisaZ blogging at Herbalist Lisa Zahn is a favourite. Although I don't know her personally, she's a very personable blogger and comes across as compassionate and thoughtful. Her herbal approach has similarities to mine in that she views the whole person in healing. She shares lovely pics of her tinctures and other concoctions.
My 2nd choice is a much newer blog I've started to follow. She's not a herbalist, but I have her blogrolled via my homestead/green blog. She's someone who attempts to live a more Deliberate Life. She shares her ideas, musings, and family life with her children, and I only recently discovered she's expecting another little one! I love her site's tagline: killing apathy for the fun of it. Go visit, she deserves more comment love.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I just saw this. Thanks, Mon. I also don't post enough on my herbal blog, but I'm going to try harder. Really I am...

    Your kind words are too much! I will proudly display the award.

    I like Nic's blog, Deliberate Life, too.

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.