Friday, November 21

little signs

I'm starting a new set of posts that will turn into a series of posts. If you have any interest in astrology, even just a curious passing interest, and you have children in your lives, I think you might get a kick out of these.

I'm no expert mind, just an enthusiast of 20+ years (eek, I'm how old??), so please just enjoy them for the fun they can be. Although, they won't be frivolous and will be based on sound astrological principles.

If you're expecting a baby or have an infant or toddler, they'll be great insights to help you better understand your child. If your child/ren have grown, you can enjoy the posts with, 'oh yeah, that was sooo true', moments.

I'll post them out at each signs beginning.

The first will be for November - Sagittarius.

Other than that, today is a BUSY day. It's a celebration of sorts, which I'll tell you all about tomorrow.

Enjoy your Friday, or at least get through it alive!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love astrology too. It beautifully accounts for my dysfunctionalities.

    My Gemini child has her own in-built evil twin. Add to that an Aries moon, and everything has to happen yesterday.

    I look forward to reading your astro posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this should be fun! Now I want to get out my son's chart a friend did for us when he was born. My son was supposed to be a Virgo but he was so late he turned out to be a Libra!

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.