Monday, November 24

cheeky

At what age do they get the cheeky look? I thought 6 months was too young but the little Wildflower has had this look for at least since then.

It's a look that no longer cracks up at everything you say or do. I swear it seems she's thinking, "yeah okay, try a new one mum", or, "hello, do I look like I was born yesterday?"

Sometimes it just seems she's holding back a little, like, don't let your entertainer become over-confident, smirk thing she has going on.

Cool, she's nobody's fool, but sheeeeeesh, she's only 7-and-a-bit months, what the heck is yet to surface? And I'm going to need a whole new repertoire like, yesterday.

6 comments:

  1. Makes you smile doesn't it? Keep me on my toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a hoot, get used to 'what worked, doesnt' ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least she's still too little to actually roll her eyes at you. I think my four-year-old already does that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Eye Roll, THAT is what's next, *groan*

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh YES! I thought I was imagining it at first when mine started doing that.

    Now I get the "oh dear, mum is being a bit silly again - what are we going to do with her?".

    It doesn't bode well for when I'm old.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this the Ab Fab syndrome? lol

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.