Tuesday, October 28

sleep... slight improvement

Wracking my sleep-deprived brain for solutions to this horrendous sleep deprivation, I decided to move the little wildflower back into her crib. It's open on one side and is right up against my bed. So it's like co-sleeping - she's only 1/2 an arm's length away - except she has her own space, and I mine.

What this means is that I won't be waking her with my movements. The previous night I didn't sleep at all, and only managed light dosing. I was a wreck yesterday. Friends can't believe I'm still functional. Neither can I. I admit, I wish I had more support. A wreck is no exaggeration for emphasis.

Anyway, it helped. She still woke many times, but at least every time I needed to move or get up, I didn't wake her as well.

I managed

a


whole


3hrs


of sleep.

It's something folks. It's an improvement, and that's a good direction to go in.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad you managed a bit more snooze time. I have been there - I really have. It's hard to imagine just how tough it can be until you've experienced it. Good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doc. The only thing I have control over is how I feel about it. So I work with that. :)

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.