Friday, October 24

Friday Find

Oh this is just so wonderfully creative and useful and inspiring [insert various enthusiastic adjectives].

I think that almost every creative/homeschooling parent has, when reading to their little one, thought, "I could write something just as good/better than this".
DIY Dad says this often..... I'm not convinced.

I know of some mummy bloggers who construct stories in Word - boring for them and their kids. But here's a wonderful alternative where you use an easy wizard with clipart and animation and lots of editing possibilities. Of course, the storyline is your own, but now you can make your ideas come alive, so to speak.

There's a nice and easy demo to check out at Big Universe

You can also just read other people's creations. here is my pick for today:

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.