Thursday, October 30

don't turn back the clock

If you haven't come across the latest thing doing the blogosphere rounds, then you have to give this a try. Especially if you're a mother whose time to herself is precious and very limited.

So this is me as a 1952 dame. You know, after my father cut off my waist-long hair, I think I sported this hairdo for a year or so.



1954. This is just not okay folks.


1960: children, please pay attention! I'm not one of those photogenic folks. I really don't need the assistance of such programs.


1978: you know, I think I could pull this one off.


And the real me...with the wildflower.


5 comments:

  1. You're most beautiful as the real you! Cool thing, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! So cool! I'm going to give it a try myself....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. It's hilarious -I tried this a while ago, and reckon that 1982 was my scariest hair year.

    Btw - I just gave you a little award thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Lisa (your cheque is in themail)

    mb - hey chook, good to see you!

    patch - it's a good laugh. I put DIY D ad through and it was funnier. But he won't let me display him to the world, boo

    Hey doc, award....off to look.

    ReplyDelete

No comment is too long or short around here.


Comment moderation on posts older than 7 days.